Hand Tracking Manual
1. Open the box and choose the screw that matches the hole diameter of the screw at the bottom of the headset.
2.After assembling the module as shown in the figure below, insert the screws from the red circle screw holes, and choose a screwdriver of appropriate size to tighten the screws.
3. After insert the module to Type-C, connect the headset with PC, Pitool will prompt Handtracking has been inserted and detected, and provide a driver download button.
4. Click it and start to download the driver for handtracking module.
5. Install the driver according to the instruction.
6. Finished and make you could find the green icon which shows leapmotion service is running good on the windows task bar as below.
7. Demo APP
You could find many demo APPs on here.
8. Some Games on SteamVR with handtracking support：